View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #1091
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The Bigfoot Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Next I'm going to go back to my re-read of The Dresden Files. I'll read another three, beginning with book four, Summer Knight. :bookworm
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Finally started Ghost Story last night. Had to force myself to stop reading and go to bed. Now slogging through my work duties (and checking MR, obviously) and really wanting to get back to reading.
Good to hear, Christa!

I just took a quick break about 3/4 of the way through Summer Knight to read the Dresden Files short story, B is for Bigfoot which takes place between Fool Moon and Grave Peril, so is actually the first story in the Bigfoot Trilogy even though the anthology containing it was published last (Under My Hat: Tales From the Cauldron by Jonathan Strahan). It was a fun quick read. Now back to finish Summer Knight!
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote