View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #74
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's my reason for using Windows, too.
Mine, also.

I love Apple's iOS (except for iTunes), but am underwhelmed by the Mac OS. The software that I need to run on a Windows system makes the choice an easy one for me. So I have an iPad, and Windows laptop and desktop.

When we talk about price comparisons, I agree with HarryT. It is true that a Mac laptop and a comparably equipped Windows laptop are in the same ballpark. But Windows laptops are also available in much less "robust" setups, at a significantly lower price point. And, unless she's starting her own space program, those less robust (and cheaper) machines would be more than sufficient. Apple has no such "lesser" options.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote