Thread: PRS-350 My Pink 350 is on the Way!!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #15
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
Hey Guys!
OMG I love this little device! I hardley have time to enjoy it because I don't take it to work with me because I have no case nor cover yet. I have one on the way from amazon! Its perfect! it does EXACTLY what I want it to do! I am a teacher so I wanted to carry my lessons on something other than a laptop and this little machine renderes my wordpad & PDF files wonderfully!
(i now kinda wished I'd gone for the 950!)
anyone else have multiple readers??
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote