View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 04:09 PM   #14
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wachuko View Post
Sorry to revive an old thread... but need help as to what to read next. Got a couple of work related trips that will have me on a plane for 6-9 hours...
I like all those authors (except never read Silva) so I'll recommend these others that I like as good plane books: Greg Iles, Kathy Reichs, David Baldacci, Janet Evanovich, Parnell Hall (esp. Stanley Hastings, but Puzzle Lady is good too), Sue Grafton. In no particular order.

And I'll check out Daniel Silva (after my TBR pile which will keep me busy till next summer diminishes).
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote