View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 10:26 PM   #56
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
Huh. So not only do they want to squeeze the libraries for more money, they also want them to fork over my personal data?

Well, now I need not only avoid purchasing HC e-books (I had a couple on my wishlist), I can also save money by not buying any of their paper books too. Though I'd make an exception if say, Lois McMaster Bujold were to write a new Chalion novel.

I think I'm going to devote some time this weekend to looking up HC e-books being lent under the old non-expiring terms in the library listings and checking them out. Just because.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote