View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 06:47 PM   #1
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
Two Irritations w/the Kindle 2

I really miss the article listings with a short synopsis in subscription content. It's nice to be able to go to the next article, but I really liked just getting the jist of many articles as I went. This is at least the case with the NY Times.

Secondly, and more importantly, the "clip this article" function appears to be next to useless. It does grab the entire article and puts it in the clipping file but it does so as one enormous block of text. No paragraphs, no bold or italics, etc. And more to it, there is no table of contents or way to navigate the clipping file so the only way to go from article to article is next page for a while. One would be better off highlighting the title, really.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote