View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:19 AM   #11
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post
Yes, it is one of the reasons I would like multitasking...

It came to my mind, that your desire might be +-solved by a scribling app. "embeded" into pdf reader in similar way how dictionary is. One could show/hide the scribbling app within the document.

It would be also very cool to be able to save printscreen of doc to scribble app.
I think it is a good idea. We will check if it is possible and how to implement it. Thanks!
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote