View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 08:38 AM   #40
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
I was able to handle the Fire on yesterday, and it felt like a cheap toy. (No offence intended to others, its just how it felt to me). I am not one who frequents BN stores; i also have the Nook app on my tablet and i rarely use it, but for some reason i am strongly drawn to the Nook Tablet. I simply enjoy the look and feel of it over the fire. And besides, I was never one who went with the crowd. If everyone else was going to right, I'd go to the left! I will keep the Nook Tablet high on my wish list!
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote