View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 03:50 PM   #10
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
No "new books" means recipes will be a problem, we'll have to turn off automatic news fetching in one or both.
I had to give all the warnings, because s**t happens. However, I have been running with the new stuff including news feeds for a few weeks without trouble, and have only had to revert to the standard release to look at a few tickets. I will be very surprised if we have a Chernobyl/TMI experience, but as it is possible, the warnings are appropriate.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote