View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 05:20 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Barrenlands by Doranna Durgin free from Backlist eBooks for two weeks

Just got an email about this, from Backlist eBooks. They offer a free ebook for a couple of weeks every time they reach 200 new users, and this time around it's Barrenlands by Doranna Durgin.

Quote:
We've reached our current FREE FICTION incentive goal--thank you for your enthusiasm! It's great to know you're reading.

Head for the free fiction download page to download Barrenlands (fantasy; EPUB & MOBI formats). These links will be active for only two weeks, so grab the chance!

For a start on the next Free Fiction goal, keep spreading the word! New sign-ups will receive Cat Kimbriel's science fiction novel Fires of Nuala, and after 200 new sign-ups, current subscribers will receive the book as well.
The link is:

http://backlistebooks.com/freebie/index.html

and both mobi and epub downloads are provided.

It's described as fantasy, and here's the blurb from Amazon:

Quote:
When his sovereign and friend was killed, Ehren, favored King's Guard, was far away-sent on a wild goose chase by the First Level Ministry, whose number he now believes must contain at least one traitor. When he's ordered to stop his investigation, and sent to find and destroy stray branches of the royal family tree instead, his suspicions deepen to near certainty. And he is determined to find the exiles-but only so that he may guard them with his life.
I would have put this in the thread for Februrary Sci-Fi/Fantasy deals, but I couldn't find one, just January's, and didn't want to start one since I don't follow this genre, and don't know how that thread works. If a moderator wants to move this, it's fine with me...

Last edited by sufue; 02-05-2013 at 05:31 PM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote