View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:38 PM   #155
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameer View Post
I have this model (ad version)
Successfully updated it (with update folder)
Now .. if only I can fix it to show correctly arabic epub (I added a font that support arabic but kobo arranged it from left to right , it suppose to be right to left) << strangely arabic are correctly arranged in title of the book!
If you are reading an ePub, rename it to have ".kepub.epub" as the extension. This will force it to be read using the application used for kepubs. Others have reported that this will handle RTL languages. I don't remember if anyone has mentioned arabic.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote