View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 02:08 AM   #21647
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
That was cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Ain't technology WONDERFUL? I don’t recall that ever happening before the NFPA decided that we just had to have GFIs in kitchens and bathrooms.

BTW my kitchen GFIs are a bit flakey too.
The continuing saga of the GFIs.

Of course it just had to come on when he came by to check, but we did get some investigation done before I had to leave for a dinner party. The circuit breaker has all 6 GFIs on the one breaker. The master bath is the first on the line, we think. After checking all the plugs it looks like that one bathroom one is faulty. So, I bought a new one this evening and I have the diagram he left for hooking it up.

*Did I mention that I am deathly afraid of being caught in a fire or being electrocuted?*

So, because I had to leave, it wasn't replaced. I will have to do this myself or hire someone to come do it. I will have to give it a try.. turn off GFI breaker, undo wires (label wires first), remember that copper is hot/black and silver is white neutral.. (make sure diagram is in front of me) right... got it. I sometimes wonder why I have always thought owning my own home was better.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote