View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #475
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMFuller View Post
I've seen the same thing with azw files (not sure about the traceback but I'm sure I've seen the "BadZipfile: File is not a zip file" message)

I assumed it was because the book needed to be in epub format, so I converted the book and counted pages on the converted file.

It does seem odd that the plugin says there's statistics to be updated rather than saying the ebook format needs to be different.
Converting isn't a good idea. You do change the number of pages because you change the code. So the page number you get on the converted eBook is not the same as the source eBook.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote