View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 03:44 AM   #1
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
k3 vs k2 browser

is there a way to adjust font size in the webkit browser?
I just got a k3 after having a k2 and am finding the browser more difficult to use than the k2.
(for example, selecting an article from nytimes and viewing in 'article mode' cuts off some of the right margin text.)
using the Aa key on the k2 you can change the font size; I'm wondering if on the k3 there is some way to do that without zooming in.

I like this webkit browser but I find the way the k2/DXG browser seems to auto-magically strip down web pages makes it easier going.
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote