View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 11:04 PM   #9
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
Thanks.. but I have ? on how to get a magazine I have installed let's say in Nook..how to I get that Nook Magazine to read/Sync in Mantano? I always have problems with that sort of thing..
Doug
The magazines from other retailers I was referring to are like regular ebooks (ie, Ellery Queen Mystery Magazines from fictionwise) not subscription items in a proprietary app. I have no idea how or if it's even possible to transfer Nook subscription mags that way. If it is, hopefully someone else can clear that up. Can nook mags be read on multiple devices? If so, I'd just install the nook app and use that rather than mantano in your case.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote