View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 02:49 AM   #55
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkewei View Post
Can you add this one to your collection? https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=177171
No problem, thanks for telling me about that app (I had no clue). I don't have time right now to add it to the main version (I will) but I can upload it for you (most of the work was already done). Attached is a zip, extract it and copy all the files (menu.json, config.xml, and the folder KinGo) to your games folder in extensions on your kindle. I hope I helped.
Attached Files
File Type: zip games.zip (76.7 KB, 230 views)
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote