View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 06:40 PM   #10
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
They are amazing aren't they? I had one call me back at the end of the week just to see if my order was charge correctly. Amazon or Kindle support they are both tops in my book!
I agree which is one of the main reasons I stay with a company, if they give me good CS they get my business hands down. B&N lost me because of their continuous bad CS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I have to ask what are you trying to import collections from? K4PC, K4 or K3?
I was importing from K4PC. When I spoke to the rep he said the problem was probably due to my having too many books on it at once. He said it was probably not designed to handle so many at once. It was a little frustrating but it got done, so that is what is important. Of course I really learned how dependent I was on the Calibre Kindle Collections plugin. I sure do hope that Meme can get it up and running one day because I do not want to go through this again and it was my hopes to start carrying around more books but I think I am going to stick to the same batch that my K2 carried around. Now off to decide which Audible files I want to upload. And by this time tomorrow I can get to read on my Touch instead of my Tab which has the battery capacity of a roach!

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote