View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 04:35 PM   #8
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by q5485 View Post
I know we can read ipad in portrait and in landscape mode. I would prefer that everyone reads the ipad in landscape mode, so that the image and the content is both visible (I am assuming that the epub programming can ensure that it will be displayed in that fashion). When viewed in the portrait mode, only 1 page will be displayed (either the illustration or the text) and that is not the ideal way to read my children's book.

How can I ensure that the image stays on the left hand page of the book? Is it possible to do that in epub?
Thanks
Kash
I don't think there is a way to force people to read your book in Landscape mode only thru iBooks (ePub).

You might have to create your book as a self-contained App instead to control the user experience to the extent you seem to want.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote