View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 05:17 PM   #10
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Terisa, is that what it is? I WONDERED why some tags did tend to work, while most were overridden. Thanks for the tip-I'll play around with DIV tags a bit!
Yes, it works. Calibre converted a book with <div> instead of <p>, and then it worked. I was very surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
(I do notice that Stanza maintains some decremented non-CSS stuff like <tt> and such-but I'm kinda reluctant to put that stuff in)
I don't know them, so...
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote