View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 04:37 PM   #9
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Not exactly. I've found it respect more the styles in a tag <div> then <p>: indent at first line, for example: I have a nice macro in vi
Terisa, is that what it is? I WONDERED why some tags did tend to work, while most were overridden. Thanks for the tip-I'll play around with DIV tags a bit!

(I do notice that Stanza maintains some decremented non-CSS stuff like <tt> and such-but I'm kinda reluctant to put that stuff in)
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote