View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 08:32 AM   #12
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mori
Aye I agree the Sony Readers sounds like it was made in heaven but it would still be nice to get some _objective_ news about it, otherwise I'll just go read some Sony propaganda
Ouch! I would like to think my comments are viewed as objective, but enthusiastic. Maybe too enthusiastic. I'm not sure. But for variety, we have threads with lots of links to Sony articles, both slamming it and praising it. If I didn't like it, I would certainly tell you. And I think you will find many of its weaknesses talked about in my writing also.

My feeling, however, is that many people are focusing so much on the little things that they are missing the big picture and the potential for a big success. I'm sure a lot of people did the same thing when giving all the reasons mp3 players would be a niche product and never catch on. Will the Sony Reader catch on? I guess we just don't know yet.

But in a very few days, we will see an abundance of independent views by real users. Enthusiastic and nonchalant, big fans and Reader haters... it will all be revealed in the pages of MobileRead very soon!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote