View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 05:35 PM   #25
Dreamnine
Enthusiast
Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, iPod Touch 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
Overdrive is another free one you can check out. It's somewhat similar to ibooks but without the big side margins. The library view isn't great but I only keep a few books on it at a time.

It does have a dictionary, but it always shows in white no matter if you selected the black, sepia or white background for the book itself.

Right now I mainly use ibooks and overdrive since they both show how many pages left in a chapter which is one of my favorite features.
Thanks - I'll check out Overdrive.
Dreamnine is offline   Reply With Quote