View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Worth upgrading Abbyy Finereader 10 to version 11?

I've got Finereader 10, is the upgrade to version 11 worthwhile?

I suppose what I'm asking is whether it is truly more accurate and faster?

Also, has anyone tried the Finereader 11 epub output?

Just wondering if it is worth the $99.99 they are asking. Supposedly the deal right now is that you get PDF Transformer 3.0 with it for free, though honestly, I have doubts about that being a $79.99 value, as it sells for more like $20 on eBay. Still, if I could sell on ebay for $15 to $20, that would make the upgrade cost less, and I'm always for that if the upgrade is actually a worthwhile one.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote