View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 10:48 AM   #19
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Also, while editing I added a wrong link to the TOC and then found that I couldn't delete it, only unselect it. Could you also add a (one line or multiple lines) Delete TOC entry option?
That is kind of why I added the Apply button, it will reload the TOC, without saving to the file, but I will add it anyway, since it might not be intuitive enough.

I will look if having some text detected is doable, because of all the different kind of book, they are sometime very different. Maybe catch the next p or blockquote tag following the anchor or at the beginning of the page. But it is a good idea, to have at least half the job already done.

Last edited by Nigol; 01-24-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote