View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently Kobo Clara HD and Aura One, iPad
'Celebrate Kobo’s 1st Birthday with 50% off – one day only' [ENDED]

Surprised nobody's posted this yet, but anyway, an email popped in my inbox a couple of minutes ago. Discount code is 1stbirthday . Discount of 50% for books on this list apparently, but these codes have also worked for books not on the list in the past. I haven't tried this one to see if it's any different yet.

T&C:

Quote:
* Offer valid from Dec 15, 2010 at 12:00 AM GMT through to Dec 15, 2010 at 11:59 PM GMT. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be used to adjust amount paid on previous purchases. Discount code is valid for 50% off one eBook purchase excluding Hachette Book Group, HarperCollins, Penguin, Pan Macmillan, Simon & Schuster and all respective subsidiary imprints. Promotional code must be entered at time of purchase to qualify for this discount. Discounts cannot be applied nor the discount value refunded once a purchase is complete. We reserve the right to change or end this offer at any time without notice.
EDIT: Haha! It seems to work with one book I tried that isn't on the list. Your results may differ, of course.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-16-2010 at 07:11 AM.
viviena is offline   Reply With Quote