View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 09:45 PM   #12
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverClothe View Post
Need I remind everyone what happened to Shirley Sherrod? Seriously, it wasn't that long ago.
From my admittedly limited understanding of the matter, Ms Sherrod seems to have been fired for reasons unrelated to negligence and incompetence. At least, not her own.

But yes, I do hope that the proper investigation takes place, and that appropriate penalties are applied should the bus driver in this particular case found to be at fault regarding performance of his job duties and adequate regard for public safety, as those other bus drivers I linked to above were (minus the latest set).

Last edited by ATDrake; 09-17-2010 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Forgot a word.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote