View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 12:37 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
Let's say I have a folder with all my books, and they have the format Name - Author.prc. Is there a program that will grab that and import into a database automatically with an author and title field?

Thanks!
You could probably write a quick batch file to add your books to calibre. There is a command line way to do it now which was added so the bookit FireFox plugin could use it. If you're interested I could try to whip one up this weekend.

You "may" be able to move this into mobipocket reader... not sure if you consider that a database.

BOb

EDIT: What exactly do you mean by a "database"?
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote