View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 02:25 AM   #8
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Could it just be that supply has finally caught up with Demand?
It seems likely to me at least at this price point. I've met quite a few people who would like one but aren't quite ready to pay what they cost right now. I have another board I hang out on (not book-related) where the Kindle has come up in discussion quite a few times. A few of us own them but many, many more have said they would like one but either can't or won't pay the current price.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote