View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 06:56 PM   #6
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Valloric:

I realize that you are definitely DA MAN, but, really: I NEED IT! I WANT IT!

Okay: if I ask, pretty please, could you at least stick in an option (The No Strippers option?)

Hitch
The problem is, unsurprisingly, Tidy.

It flat-out deletes any element it's not explicitly coded to recognise, even in a bare-bones configuration. Since with HTML5 (which epub3 is going to use as the basis of OPS docs) content creators will be able to use even custom elements (say, <ducky> or <hitch>), I'm planning to rework Tidy so that it leaves unrecognised elements alone.

I've looked into it and it appears that doing it properly will take quite a bit of work. So it's on the list, but not before Sigil 0.4.0.

Last edited by Valloric; 11-27-2010 at 06:58 PM.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote