View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 10:39 PM   #1
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hold your breath and hold down 'x'. (Dumb game.)

All, right, first, I'm entirely aware that this game is not fair, since it depends on your keyboard settings. But most of us probably haven't fiddled with ours, so they might be close to the same.

Still, if you change your keyboard settings just to look better on here, well, that's just sad. If you cheat, that's even sadder.

Anyway, rules are simple. Hold your breath and hold down 'x'. When you can't stand it any more, and have to take a breath, take your finger off of 'x'. Whoever gets the most 'x's wins.

And yes, I know it's easy to cheat. Who cares? It's all for fun.

And did I mention it depends on your keyboard settings? Yes, I know.

Mentioning the keyboard settings after this is lame. Don't do it. Who cares if we're all using different scales? It's a pointless game anyway.

All right... ready, set play.

I'll start us off, but I'm terrible at holding my breath, so I'll be easy to beat.

Last edited by frabjous; 07-03-2009 at 10:41 PM.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote