View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 03:12 AM   #8
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
I used word most because I thought one or two ebooks illegal wouldn't change the outcome if you then buy 10-20 ebooks. Or are you trying to say, that most of your ebooks are ones that cannot be bought and aren't part of some fancy freeware project and still on the p2p networks?
One reason often cited for downloading non-legit ebooks is that they're not available as legit ebooks (e.g. the Harry Potter books).

I'm not clear if "ebooks probably wouldn't exist at all without the legitimate publishers" refers to pbook publishers or ebook publishers.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote