Thread: Key Error
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 12:17 PM   #1
prom king
Sloshed
prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sony PRS-500
Key Error

I just installed Calibre 0.6.29 on my Win7 x64 in order to access my Sony PRS-500 and when I open Calibre I instantly get the message:

ERROR: ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>KeyError</b>:'ondevice'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\library.py", line 608, in headerData
KeyError: 'ondevice'

and after the message Calibre closes. What does that mean? I tried re-installing it and still the same. And what does it mean to have "have a bad Windows font (or non-font garbage in the fonts folder)" and how do I get rid of it?
prom king is offline   Reply With Quote