View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:09 AM   #6
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I have been reading these novels for the past four years and I subscribe to their readers program. There will be signup forms in most of the books that you buy, you complete the card and send it in to the addressed marked, once on the program you recieve shipments from Gold Eagle that has all of the books that they intend to publish for the next two months. Yes there are ebook versions of these book however they do not come from Gold Eagle, they come from Amazon who probably scans the books. Thus if I wanat the books electronically I need to buy them twice, not something that I like doing. I have approximatly 600 of these novels in my library in the basement of my home and is the primary reason that I started reading ebooks. Can you imagine what sort of space 600 ebooks uses up?
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote