View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 10:18 AM   #10
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I have a rooted Nook Color and it goes to work with me. You never know when you may get a few minutes to read.
Apache
I do the same and usually get time during lunch and occasional down time at work. The one thing I have noticed is reading on my Nook is no big deal, but if you pull out an iPad you get unwanted attention. I'm guessing they see an iPad and figure you are going to be playing games on it. So I leave that at home and take my Nook Color or Classic to work.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote