View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 03:54 PM   #55
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweminence View Post
Enlighten us all with a link. Particularly one that shows the requirement for a gps and camera in order for a device to be called an 'Android Tablet'
There is all kinds of information at the android developers website. And no I'm not going to argue about those specific items, but I am going to stand by what I said above about the Fire being intentionally crippled and it not being a generic Android tablet. Again I'll suggest you re-read what I said, not what you think I said.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote