View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 01:12 PM   #11
starrlamia
Zealot
starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, PB 16g
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Wilde View Post
Additionally, and with the greatest respect, Starrlamia, are you sure there is misspelling? I'm referring here to:

Quote:

spelling and formating errors
Is it that common for their to be mistakes in ebooks?

unquote. I think you mean:

spelling and formatting errors
Is it that common for there to be mistakes in ebooks?

I know we all make silly mistakes from time to time when we write fast, but you might not have noticed that there is an edit button on our messages (bottom right).
lol! wow i misused their. ugh, i was typing fast, Im actually good at spelling, i just dont always proofread my posts.
And Im Canadian btw so im well aware of colour vs color etc

thanks guys, its fairly disapointing to see that mistakes are common... the free books that i got i was refering to were from amazon and sony so geez.

I have a feeling I will be making a fuss once i start to actually buy books, if im paying for something it better not have tons of mistakes!
starrlamia is offline   Reply With Quote