View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 10:11 AM   #14
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by frulex View Post
I'm having similar problems as Grandin above, I have a lot of books in this format (only ISBN):
041530329X.pdf
9780521874878.pdf

but I can't get Calibre (0.7.27) to pick up ISBN from filename. I tried the already mentioned suggestions (?P<isbn>.+?)\.(?P<title>.+), removing the check from "Read metadata..." but still no luck...

Any other ideas?
tnx...
Your files aren't named the same as his. He always had a dot after the ISBN, followed by the title. Normally, I'd say to try this:
(?P<isbn>.+)

However, IIRC, Calibre is not happy if you don't give it a title or author in the regex. One solution is to just add the books, then select all, use Edit Metadata (bulk) and the Search and Replace Feature to copy the ISBN from title into the ISBN field.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote