View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 02:10 PM   #1
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
Sharing Real Books

I was curious if any of you bibliophiles had a solution for me. The below stuff all has to do with paper books. I've a Kindle which won't read many books that libraries have anyway (that I can't get elsewhere at least.)

Where I live has a few big library systems, but they usually don't have anything I want and only borrow in-system The netflix style book lending programs don't either.

But the next few years, and in seminary, money is going to be very tight and I don't want to have to buy everything I read. I also don't want to trade the books I currently own so book trading clubs or something isn't really an option.

Anyone know any options? Big libraries that will ship books at a good price?

Thanks.
(xposted at ask.metafilter.com)
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote