View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 08:34 PM   #9638
Melon Soda
★ Enjoy Your Reads! ★
Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Desktop
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Wow! They're even down-sizing the eReader they give away in this contest!
Lol that was funny!

I have to agree with most of the posts here. Granted, Kobo may valid reasons to introduce the revised distribution rates for the contest and geographical restrictions, but as a consumer, the price (after discount) is pretty much the only reason I keep buying from Kobo. Just played the quizzes again today and the highest I got was a 30%. What a letdown. I guess I'll just get that new Lee Child's novella this month and save the rest of my money.
Melon Soda is offline   Reply With Quote