View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 04:57 PM   #32
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyFDR View Post
This is going off your post, but it's a general question for everyone who does read / delete. Do you also delete from your Kindle library if a) the book was free and b) you know you'll never want to read it again?

I like to keep my libraries small. I delete personal documents right after they've been successfully delivered to my Kindle (unless I'm planning on accessing it on another device). When I download and read a free Kindle book, and know I won't ever want to read it again, I delete it both from my Kindle and my account [same with my beginning free video library on my Fire]. I'm wondering if I'm alone in the read / delete?
The only books I am trying to delete right now from my kindle cloud library are 300 free french classics that I was stupid enough to download through my actual account (should have created a new one just for this on purpose, darn it!) before I sent my old kindle to my aunt. It is taking forever and a day.

I never delete books I own from the cloud otherwise - only from my Kindle.
With badly edited or never edited books, I keep them in the hopes that Amazon will push an update at some point.
Also, I hardly ever read the free books I get. I should really make a rule of at least one a month, so I can provide the author with feedback, but my TBR pile is so big already....

Last edited by xendula; 01-14-2013 at 05:01 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote