View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:27 AM   #3
dynabook
Techno-geek
dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1 (Black), PRS-T3S (Black), Kobo Aura ONE
I have been having the same issue lately. I went to the trouble of resetting to factory defaults and then formatting the memory and reloading my books.

I am beginning to believe it may be the ePub I am reading at the moment. It is a commercial ePub that I used Sigil to change some of the formatting on and removed unused styles (of which there were many). I will try to run the ePub checking to see if I have any problems. But I will be following this thread to see if you find anything.
--MH
dynabook is offline   Reply With Quote