View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 11:43 AM   #10
Lester Burnham
Enthusiast
Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 902, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
If the pages are too long and narrow in Tablet (un-resized) mode, then the DX mode must be changing the aspect ratio of the images (i.e. making them wider). If you didn't notice, then I guess it wasn't enough distortion to make things look weird to you.
Right you are. It is changing the aspect ratio. I honestly hadn't noticed. If you check out the text boxes in the pictures. You can see the difference easily.

I've read a number of comics already and to my eye nothing has seemed wonky. Hopefully I'll continue to not notice the aspect change. lol

Last edited by Lester Burnham; 09-28-2011 at 09:47 PM.
Lester Burnham is offline   Reply With Quote