View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
App alerts... wouldn't it be great....

The app store (iOS and OSX) is so unfriendly... you see an app name, category, and a rating, but NO Description. To really see what an app is you need to click on each and every app to see the descrip, what a pain.

Wouldn't it be great if you could get an email, tweet, rss, notifier when a new app hit the store? Complete with description!

Wouldn't it be great if you could subscribe to only certain categories?

Wouldn't it be great if you could download delimited "app index" text files from the app stores to open in Bento, Filemaker, Numbers, pages? (these delimited files would have app name, category, full description, etc.)

How do YOU keep up with all the new app releases?
How do YOU find out about apps that might be of interest to you?

(I just learned of "Alfred" and "Popclip" (OSX) and I love them both...what others are out there that I don't know aobut?)

1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote