View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 02:17 AM   #40
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pemilahu View Post
I doubt the problem is with any spam filtering as before ordering my CyBook Gen3 I had had a question to Bookeen re payment methods and they could reach me back in six hours. I used the same mail system and mail/intenet provider as today...
Blacklists are dynamic. The fact that your mail server wasn't blacklisted at one time doesn't mean that it isn't at another. But it's only a suggestion; take it or leave it. Just trying to help.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote