View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 07:15 PM   #175
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by steph_g View Post
OMG - I love you people! I just downloaded my first library book to my iPad. It worked! Thank you so, so much. I really would be happy to pay for this app just for this purpose. It's amazing that you could do what it seems Apple and Overdrive are unable (or unwilling) to do. You might want to make sure people know they have authorize their iPad with their Adobe ID to make it work. I followed your excellent directions on your web site, but since I hadn't previously authorized the iPad, it didn't work at first. I finally figured out what I needed to do. You are awesome!
Thanks much. These kind of comments keep us going. I can't really take much credit (I'm just a UX guy - and chief bottle washer). I'm lucky enough to work with some of the most brilliant developers I've ever met (and I've worked with Sony, Microsoft, and Adobe for 20 years, so that's saying something)

And (humbly) I'd like to say that you ain't seen nothin yet!

Last edited by Micah; 11-11-2010 at 07:30 PM. Reason: overly grandiose
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote