View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 09:15 AM   #54
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
I've updated the "blurb" for Catch an Honest Thief over on smashwords:

Quote:
Alexia wanted to improve the security of the crystals that power Haven City. Going undercover and stealing the crystals seemed like a great idea--until a real thief showed up. Bait and switch is suddenly cat and mouse--but who is the real thief? And why is the new security chief spending so much time looking into her background? Young adults may also enjoy this mystery with a romantic subplot.
We're only allowed 400 words, so it's difficult to decide on just what pithy, interesting sentence we will write...

I've also updated the cover slightly, and that update should show up in my signature in the next few days. These are minor updates brought to you by reader suggestions.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. If you're looking for ideas for using up leftover turkey, check my blog. I posted my favorite turkey salad wrap with caesar dressing recipe! I also highly recommend making an alfredo sauce. Goes really well with turkey, especially if you have smoked turkey...

(www.BearMountainBooks.com)
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote