View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 06:00 AM   #10
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
From an external CSS file:
.indented {
margin-left: 2.5em;
margin-right: 2.5em;
}

From the XHTML file:
<p class="indented">

I realise that this is not a hanging indent - it indents all the text in the paragraph - but it does work.

Regards, Alex
No, it does not Alex. What happens is that you have a body that has larger margins than normal. For this to be working to some extent, you have to have those hanging indents all over the text without exception.

I wonder to what extent the hanging indents, if at all feasible, are portable to other formats (epub should be no prob, but LRF and IMP?) That is always very important for me. I prefer "my" books to have largely the same look and feel in all the formats.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote