View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 03:57 AM   #1
jojoba
Addict
jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3gen, Cybook Odyssey FL HD
any short cuts for highlighting?

I was wondering if there's a quicker way to highlight text in the Odyssey. With my Kindle, I'm used to just selecting text with my finger and then pressing 'highlight' in the menu that automatically appears. Now, in my Cybook, I'm first pressing the home button, then another three or four menu selections before I can highlight, and then this has to be repeated for each page.

Is there something I'm missing here?
jojoba is offline   Reply With Quote