View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 03:16 PM   #7
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Actually old mobi (KF7) does support tables anyway. Not all of the formatting is supported and tables cannot be nested but it does support them.

by the way Sigil would have crunched the table like the solution above had you narrowed the window a bit.
Dale:

AFAIK, the very original Kindle (and the first UK Kindle) didn't (support tables) at all. Nada. And the K2 would "forget" that a table formatting existed, if a table was longer than a single page, and the table formatting would become all jumbled on the second "page" or screen. Now, I believe that the latter problem on the K2 was fixed with a firmware update, but I think the original Kindles still, to this day, don't support tables. TBH, I don't have one (I know-gasp!), so I can't test it, but that's always been my understanding.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote