View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 10:19 AM   #22220
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Somewhere between falling asleep around midnight and waking up at 2.30 am I managed to twist myself into such a position that I hurt my hip (pulled a muscle?). I've done that before but not as bad that I couldn't fall asleep anymore. It's now almost 4.30 am and I'm waiting for the painkillers to kick in. I can't seem to find a position that isn't painful. I'm glad I don't have to work later today.
I know how awful it is pulling a muscle. I've pulled my back muscle between my shoulder blades so many times it's ridiculous. The last time I did it I was washing my hair under the tap in the bathtub . I had to go to physiotherapy after that. Hope you feel better soon.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote